Asking $9400, negotiable.

Pictures can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/LDcLU

87,000 miles
Automatic Transmission

Clean and well-maintained
Oil changed every 3000 miles.
New General GMAX AS-05 tires (April 2018)
New Battery (April 2018)

Stereo upgrades:
New Kenwood Excelon DPX792BH CD Receiver to replace stock Shaker 500 (2016)
New front door Kicker 43CSC54 5-1/4" 2-way Speakers
New rear deck Kicker 44KSC6804 6" x 8" 2-way Speakers
Added dual Rockford Fosgate R2D2-10 10" subs to trunk powered by Rockford Prime R500X1D amplifier
(Original shaker 500 door subs still in place)
Rear deck and trunk well outfitted with dynamat xtreme

Notable Repairs:
Door inlays replaced with black felt (common problem for the 05-08 mustangs for the door panel inlays to peel off and not stick).
New Jasper rear differential (seems related to TSB 08-5-10- my mechanic recommended the rear differential instead of only replacing a single part) – I probably should have done more research or got a second opinion, but I trusted my guys. Installed November 2017 and includes 3-year 100K warranty that is transferable.
Sealed Cowl Hood grommets with replacement heat-sealed grommets as outlined by TSB 08-26-7 following some water in the passenger side that wasn’t coming in from the drain plug/cabin air filter.
Rear quarter panel repaired by Keenan’s auto body. Prior to my dad passing away, he damaged the bumper and rear quarter panel, and I submitted this through insurance to get it properly repaired – wouldn’t even know it there was any damage, but I mentioned it to be up front.

This was my dad's that I inherited when he passed away last year. I enjoy driving it, but it is not practical with two young children, so regrettably I am selling it.