Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2024 Philly Auto Show Club Display Submission

Date: November 21, 2023 at 3:38:38 PM EST
    Subject: 2024 Philadelphia Auto Show - Club Car submission information

Each of you is receiving this email because you are the point of contact for your respective car club in my system. If I'm sending this to the wrong email address, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Current Membership Roster

Some members had been asking for a current membership roster. Please see attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  3. Membership Renewal

Greeting,

Membership renewal email notices have been going out to memberships expiring on December 31, 2023. If you do not receive one, either your 2024 membership is already paid or you are not a current club member. If you believe you should have received on and didn't please email me and I will check our records. Send you email to info@thevfmc.org.

Additional notices will be going out on:
    November 1
    December 1
    January 1 (Final notice)
  4. November General Meeting Information

Our November regular monthly meeting will be held this Thursday, November 2. Social time begins at 7:30 PM and the meeting will commence at 8 PM. This will be our final regular meeting for 2023. We will discuss events through the rest of the year including Phila-trunk, our Christmas party and the Christmas family delivery. We will also have recaps of our two most recent trips to the 3 Dog Garage and the MCCPA Covered Bridge cruise.
    Our guest speaker will be Alex Verna, A Ford employee with ...
    Categories
    VFMC Information