PDA

View Full Version : PA:Phil-A-Trunk Event

Bullitt Mark
10-26-2023, 10:35 AM
Phil-A-Trunk Event November 12th, 2023

https://philatrunk.com/

There will be a meetup at Capital Grill in King of Prussia PA starting at 730am

The Porsche Club is hosting the event and we will be leaving there around 9am (will update when definite)

From there we will travel to the Wells Fargo Parking lot to start unloading as a group around 10am.

Please reach out to a board member if you are unable to attend but would like to donate food, or come to the November meeting on 11/2.

Also - you can register for the event at http://msreg.com/philatrunk23

Just select no for the Porsche club membership and you can select Valley Forge Mustang Club under club information.

You can also register for the autocross event that they will have there in the afternoon. This is a Rain or Shine event.

Frank Rossi
11-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Let me know where I can drop off food for Sunday

Email at. Frossijr@verizon.net

Robert Parsons
11-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Let me know where I can drop off food for Sunday

Email at. Frossijr@verizon.net

I'm not sure, but, I think at this late date, you will have to bring it to us at the meet up with the Porsche club at the Capitol Grill by the KOP mall Sunday morning.

Thoughts Bullitt Mark ?

Bullitt Mark
11-08-2023, 05:49 PM
I'm not sure, but, I think at this late date, you will have to bring it to us at the meet up with the Porsche club at the Capitol Grill by the KOP mall Sunday morning.

Thoughts Bullitt Mark ?

Frank also sent me a pm - I sent him my cell number in case he will be in my area in the next couple of days but in general, it would be great if we could get a decent turnout of mustangs for the drive. Should only be a couple of hours commitment to meet up, drive down, unload, and then enjoy the rest of the day.

Robert Parsons
11-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Frank also sent me a pm - I sent him my cell number in case he will be in my area in the next couple of days but in general, it would be great if we could get a decent turnout of mustangs for the drive. Should only be a couple of hours commitment to meet up, drive down, unload, and then enjoy the rest of the day.

Sounds good, Mark. I will be coming, but, don't have a Mustang anymore. I will be in the Explorer. I can't afford to fill it with food, but will have some. So, I will have room for others food if need be.

:barbeque::eggstimeout:

Bullitt Mark
11-09-2023, 07:01 AM
Sounds good Bob, I'm sure we will have more stuff to load in the Explorer.