PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on getting minor body work done

jtezak
05-16-2023, 09:41 AM
I was out with my car this weekend and I didn't notice it at the time, but someone must have slammed their door into the side of my car when I was parked in a parking lot. There is a dent in the side of my car and the paint is scraped off down to the metal. I was wondering if anyone knew someone in the Phoenixville area who you could recommend to take a look at it and get an estimate to get it repaired. Thanks.

Bullitt Mark
05-16-2023, 12:18 PM
I was out with my car this weekend and I didn't notice it at the time, but someone must have slammed their door into the side of my car when I was parked in a parking lot. There is a dent in the side of my car and the paint is scraped off down to the metal. I was wondering if anyone knew someone in the Phoenixville area who you could recommend to take a look at it and get an estimate to get it repaired. Thanks.

I don't know anyone specific to that area but can you give more info about the car like the year? There are some shops that specialize in older or newer cars so it might help with a recommendation.

jtezak
05-16-2023, 01:35 PM
I don't know anyone specific to that area but can you give more info about the car like the year? There are some shops that specialize in older or newer cars so it might help with a recommendation.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. I have a 2017 Mustang GT Premium convertible.

Jim

Bullitt Mark
05-16-2023, 04:23 PM
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. I have a 2017 Mustang GT Premium convertible.

Jim

Jim, for a newer mustang, I have always dealt with Carstar in Boyertown but hopefully someone else will see this thread and have some recommendations. It is annoying to have that happen to our cars.

Robert Parsons
05-16-2023, 06:51 PM
Jim,

Give Dan at Mustang Barn a call. He may be able to help. They are a club sponsor and will give you a good deal and they do great work.

https://mustangbarn.com/

jtezak
05-19-2023, 01:44 PM
Jim,

Give Dan at Mustang Barn a call. He may be able to help. They are a club sponsor and will give you a good deal and they do great work.

https://mustangbarn.com/

Thanks. I'll check it out.