04-06-2023, 10:08 PM
160 Fairview Road
Woodlyn, PA

April 22, 2023
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM

https://www.stmatthewlutheranwoodlyn.org/

Mustang Jackie
04-07-2023, 08:03 AM
Bob: do you have a copy of the flyer that Karl had last night for this? The link only takes you to the church.

Robert Parsons
04-07-2023, 07:10 PM
Bob: do you have a copy of the flyer that Karl had last night for this? The link only takes you to the church.

Yes I do, I couldn't read the other web address.

krmcfamily
04-13-2023, 10:16 PM
*Hi Folks,
I'm heading up the Cars, Coffee and Christ events. First is 4/22/23 Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30AM at St Matthews Lutheran Church, 160 Fairview Road, Woodlyn, Pa and jointly hosted with Immanuel Lutheran Church in Norwood. The web sites are: www.immanuelnorwood.org and www.stmatthewlutheranwoodlyn.org.
We hope to do these monthly through the Fall.
People can reach me with questions at 610-761-4804 or my email at krmcfamily@aol.com
Below is a little about the history of this.
Thanks,
Karl McClellan

As we were looking for new ways to do Outreach Ministry, I came across “CCC” at St. Luke’s Lutheran church in Zieglerville, Pa. near where our daughter Kimberly lives in Montgomery County. I attended their September 2022 “CCC” gathering. The fellowship was very nice to chat about Cars, our experiences and things on our minds plus some of their church activities coming up. They had a table under a canopy with coffee and snacks. Plus there was a “mailbox” and a prayer form if you’d like to have them pray for someone or a topic on their prayer list. Realizing that we have a lot of car enthusiasts in Delaware County and a lot of folks that believe in the Lord…and enjoy coffee, but to my knowledge we have nothing like this around here which combines the three, so I thought we’d give it a try teaming up Immanuel Norwood & St. Matthews Woodlyn! The folks at St. Luke’s were nice enough to share their artwork and information about how they have done this so we will pattern ours after theirs. The event is free and open to all makes.

krmcfamily
05-04-2023, 07:54 AM
We are doing another CCC on Saturday May 13th, 8:30 to 10:30 am. At St Matthews, 160 Fairview road, Woodlyn, Pa. Free event open to all Makes, Models and Denominations! I'll have some flyers at the VFMC meeting on May 4th. Hope you can join us! Thanks, Karl

krmcfamily
09-08-2023, 07:24 AM
Hi Folks,
We have another CCC coming up on Saturday September 23rd from 8:30 to 10:30 AM. Check out the info on the calendar for web site where to get even more info. It will be once again at St. Matthews, 160 Fairview Road, Woodlyn Pa 19094. This is just about .5 miles from exit 1 off the Blue Route (I-476) just before it meets I-95. Since Bob did the presentation at the meeting last night about the web site and the forum, I thought I'd put a new post out there! Any questions please let me know. Thanks! Karl