Year
    Model
    Roush Sport
    Engine
    4.6L
    RWHP
    440 BHP

Free Hood - 2005 Mustang GT

Hey everyone! I recently purchased a new hood for my car, and am now left with a stock one that I have no use for. Unfortunately, I have no way of hauling it (I don't have a truck), so taking it to the local scrap yard isn't an option. Posting this here incase anyone is looking for a stock hood that maybe wants to try their hand at painting, etc.

The hood is black with silver racing stripes (what's left of them), and it has body cancer (paint is starting to bubble) on the passenger side front of the lip. The only pictures I have of it are from when it was on the car, however, I can take more if anyone would like me to.

If interested please let me know and we can coordinate a time that I'll be home so that you can swing by and pick it up. I live in Pottstown, PA (literally 2 minutes from the WAWA on High Street).

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Treasurer
    Membership Chairman
    Webmaster
    VFMC Member Since: Apr 2006

Mustang Information
    Year
    Model
    GT Coupe
    Engine
    4.6L
    RWHP
    1/4 Mile
    11.795 @ 119.05

Re: Free Hood - 2005 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude82 View Post
    Hey everyone! I recently purchased a new hood for my car, and am now left with a stock one that I have no use for. Unfortunately, I have no way of hauling it (I don't have a truck), so taking it to the local scrap yard isn't an option. Posting this here incase anyone is looking for a stock hood that maybe wants to try their hand at painting, etc.

The hood is black with silver racing stripes (what's left of them), and it has body cancer (paint is starting to bubble) on the passenger side front of the lip. The only pictures I have of it are from when it was on the car, however, I can take more if anyone would like me to.

If interested please let me know and we can coordinate a time that I'll be home so that you can swing by and pick it up. I live in Pottstown, PA (literally 2 minutes from the WAWA on High Street).

Thanks!
    Steve, what is the condition of the hood liner? If you are going to scrap it, and the liner is in good condition, I might take the liner off your hands.

Registered User VFMC Member Since: 03/03/2011

Mustang Information
    Year
    Model
    Roush Sport
    Engine
    4.6L
    RWHP
    440 BHP

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Submarine View Post
    Steve, what is the condition of the hood liner? If you are going to scrap it, and the liner is in good condition, I might take the liner off your hands.
    Hey there! Sadly, the hood liner went in the trash....as I didn't / don't need it with the current hood. I'm sorry - I should have clarified that.

Treasurer
    Membership Chairman
    Webmaster
    VFMC Member Since: Apr 2006

Mustang Information
    Year
    Model
    GT Coupe
    Engine
    4.6L
    RWHP
    1/4 Mile
    11.795 @ 119.05

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude82 View Post
    Hey there! Sadly, the hood liner went in the trash....as I didn't / don't need it with the current hood. I'm sorry - I should have clarified that.
    Okay, thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information